American Medical Missionary College was a co-educational Seventh-day Adventist medical school that operated from 1895 to 1910 in Chicago, Illinois and Battle Creek, Michigan, incorporated separately but sponsored by the Battle Creek Sanitarium. It offered a four-year course leading to the M.D. degree. John Harvey Kellogg served as the school's president. From 1899 to 1910, 194 Doctor of Medicine degrees were conferred.